View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 01:35 AM  
lovelyhamsters5
Newborn Pup

Default Einstein's food issue

Hey guys! it has been forever since I have posted anything! Einstein is still somewhat energetic at night but not as much as he used to be (he's almost a year old now) But I just want to jump into what's happening with Einstein. So Einstein is a Syrian Hamster almost one year old now and his eating habits are starting to change. He won't eat his dry kibble anymore and he leaves almost all of his dinner in the bowl (he takes the few things he likes). Also I usually drip some vitamins onto his favorite treats so he gets his vitamins considering he hasn't been eating his kibble that has essential ingredients. I'm just wondering if I should just stop feeding him kibble all together considering he doesn't eat it and find another way to provide some form of protein. I've already been feeding him almonds which he LOVES but I'm wondering if that is enough. I really want to know what some good meal plans are for year old hamsters (I know every hamster is different but I want a starting point ). Also, I am wondering if the vitamins are keeping him from eating, also his poops have been "irregular" like stringy, I feel like it is because of the vitamins and that he has been getting to much so I've cut back and basically stopped for now. Plllleeeease give me some tips on what Einstein should be eating I'm really lost here, Thank you guys sooooo much!
lovelyhamsters5 is offline   Reply With Quote