View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 09:49 AM  
Amethyst_ice

Default Mod back on the wheel again!

Hello all!

I am one of your elusive moderators! I used to post ALOT but general life took over, I started to focus more on my pet ratties and the last two hammies I had were lovely little guys but not very interested in me so I didn't have much to post.

I lost my last little guy over the summer and was consdering taking time out from hammies after all the years but Monday I got chosen again. Hopefully I will be posting more and getting to know you new members and reconnect with some of the "ol regulars"!

So please welcome Pippin (or Pip), a sable banded 12 week old. We haven't had cuddles yet but last night he took food from me and he is coming to the bars to listen to me talk, I think we will be fine but I don't like to push them!

He is in a criceti 16 cage and has started exploring the levels and sputnik now. Luckily he isnt going wheel crazy either.

I'm probably a few years behind on what is "hip" in hammy world in terms of toys, cages, foods etc now so looking forward to see what has changed..or not!