View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 10:36 PM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Which baby food do you use??

I generally find the baby food intended for babies under 4 months is safest, you still need to check the ingredients but it's less likely to have any of the things you need to avoid added to it.
Mine have never been at all keen on meat based ones so I use things like cauliflower cheese or pasta in broccoli & cheese sauce, baby porridge can be taken quite well too although most hams will enjoy just plain human porridge made with plain oats & water or a little milk & water, all of those are pretty good for mixing meds into.
They can't get their proper complete nutrition from baby food alone so only give a small amount, soaking ham mix or all in one pellets may help but if she's not eating normal food you need to find out why & try to encourage her if possible, it's not only nutrition you need to think about they also really need to chew hard food to wear those teeth down or you will have a whole other set of problems!
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote