View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 02:13 PM  
DrKMcK
Retired Moderator

Default I am not a happy camper.

I was supposed to go to my sister's 2 weekends past, but my sister had to cancel the first weekend. Then, my nephew got hurt (Not seriously) and he couldn't play football. So, it looks like it will be another week or so before I can go hammy hunting. That was bad enough as I am missing my small fluffs. I actually had to take Ted E. Bear's photo off my computer desktop as it was depressing me.

The real heartbreaker is that my beautiful Yang, the cat who was always first to come running in the morning when I go out in the yard has disappeared since last Thursday. Now I am really glad Yin and Yang brought Yen home. Yen is a real comfort to Yin, who was very attached to his brother, Yang. Yoda keeps looking for him too. It's bothering me so much that I don't know what happened to him. Since the boys are half feral, and get very stressed if I get too close to them, I couldn't keep them in the house. I was able to allow them to come in and out while the door to the yard is open, but they didn't like it if I closed the door. *sigh*
Anyway, I've started having Yin and Yen come into the kitchen to eat at least once a day and they have been wandering into the living room. Yen found the catnip toys and loves them. I am trying to get them used to the house again in case it gets really cold. I want them to have the option of coming in if they need to, especially if it snows.
My poor beautiful Yang...my big boy. It just kills me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0670.jpg (77.9 KB, 12 views)