View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 01:16 PM  
herbi7
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: Zonked out on antibiotics?

Thank you! Interesting that yours were sleepier too, Jeir. I think I expected some sort of reaction but not such a dramatic one... my little furball is usually a ball of lively energy and it was so weird to see her slumped and still. I'm just going through to her now to get her out tonight if she wants it, so I'll let you know how she's doing. Thanks Cypher, I hope the antibiotics actually get on top of the problem as my gut feeling is that is looks as if it could drag on a bit.. the abcess is quite large. But the vet, (who btw for anyone who lives in Norfolk, is a great small animal vet and very kind and gentle, PM me if you need details) said it's quite common for them to get that sort of problem and it will probably clear up quickly. I hope so! At least it's not causing any pain as far as I can see. The vet managed to do her exam while willow was scrambling around up and down my arms (willow doesn't do 'still' at the best of times) and didn't get in the least impatient, she was lovely.
herbi7 is offline   Reply With Quote