View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 12:58 AM  
pewmouse
Hamster Pup

Default My ratties! Comet, Casper and Austin.

I'd like to introduce my new additions, I got Comet and Casper in July but I never got round to posting any pics because it has been a busy summer! They were from the P@H adoption centre which I know is bad but they were just so friendly. They had been homed and brought back as the child had lost interest. The lady in the P@H near me is very good and keeps rats herself, she had been taking them into local schools as part of lectures on pets and pet care in primary schools.

They have now settled in nicely and grown up a lot, they are very friendly and cuddly . Then two weeks ago I got baby Austin from preloved as he was advertised as being on his own and only 30 minutes from me so I pootled off to pick him up. He seemed soooo tiny compared to the big boys, he was 170g at 12 weeks, he is now 14 weeks and when we weighed him Sunday night he was 220g so he is growing super fast!

As he was on his own we started intro's straight away so he wouldn't be lonely. I think he can have only been on his own 2-3 weeks but he was lacking any manners so he dived all over the big boys and pestered the life out of them but they tolerated him really well and intro's went very smoothly. They all love sleeping together, grooming each other and playing now . I think Comet and Casper are about 7 months old so they are happy to play with the baby, they just make him look tiny! Plus I'm pretty sure the little guy thinks he is boss

Anyway, I'll stop waffling. Here are the pics

Casper

Comet

Baby Austin

pewmouse is offline   Reply With Quote