View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 06:15 AM  
Penguin
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Browney's thread

Haha, I'll make sure to keep you updated then!

I had a bit of free time so I took him by the vet today instead. Browney was a big and brave boy and did very well. The vet said it was mites so no wonder the tiny guy is itchy all over!
I asked the vet to take a look at Browney's teeth as well, and he still didn't make a sound. (now, I do have Kiki who screams at the vet non stop as if the world might be ending any moment - so I think the tiny guy was really brave!)
Browney did however try to bite the vet as he was laying in his hand on his back, and the vet's finger came to close to his mouth. He got payback with a needle in his bum but he still kept silent and didn't move at all!
I'm so proud of him.
Also, it turns out that my vet also knows the owner of the petshop where I got Browney from! I went down to tell her that Browney had mites and that would mean that all of her's probably did too and she thanked me and said she would get them treated right away (:

I will be taking Browney back to the vet after 10 days so he can get another needle in his bum. The vet did comment on how calm he was and said he thought I had been really lucky with his personality!

Now I'm just terrified of passing this on to Kiki. Hopefully I will manage not to
Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote