View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 04:35 AM  
ryanjc
Newborn Pup

Default Re: is this 'play' fighting between Robo's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Checking on nests is tricky when they're still settling in, always a bit of a toss up between not wanting to disturb them but wanting to be sure they're ok!
As they're probably still sorting things out between themselves & adjusting to their new home I would leave things be for now but your idea for the log does sound like a good one, maybe give it a go when things calm down a bit more.
As for wheels you may be right about the larger running base on the noisier wheels but who knows with hams & their wheels, a law unto themselves lol! My Chinese loved all the wheels I tried her with except the silent spinner, she actually seemed scared of it! My only guess was that it was so white/bright & she liked running in something darker!
I think you're right and I'll leave cutting the log in half for perhaps a couple more days until they've been in their new home for over a week. A tiny little update, I didn't hear any squeaking last night! So fingers crossed their settling in. Thanks again for all your help
ryanjc is offline   Reply With Quote