View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 10:17 AM  
racinghamster
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Wagg Hamster Mix!

Hi WoodFamily. I gave WAGG a try myself when I had my Syrian a few years back but I admit it was a buy me/try me bag just to see if Boris liked it. He did eat some of it, but I agree with the other posters that it isn`t the best. They will live on it I suppose but possibly get bored very quickly!

I have a Russian dwarf hamster but if you have a Syrian or a dwarf, the foods I`m about to list are fine for both.

Burgess Supahamster
Burgess Supahamster `Dwarf` food
Supreme Science Selective (these are heart-shaped biscuits and are a complete food) for all hamsters

I don`t use the Burgess dwarf food at the moment because I bought four bags of a dwarf hamster mix online and he`s still getting through those. The Supreme science selective you can feed solid or these biscuits come in very handy when a hamster ever needs a `soft` food in illness or old age as they can be softened in water. They smell like gravy which helps! I break one up every day and put it in my hamsters dish and it always vanishes!

These should be available in Pets At Home, small independent pet shops or online. x