View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 09:52 AM  
cookietiger
Hamster Pup

Question Ferplast Milos Large

Ok so I hadn't at the time of buying this started watching videos or reading anything informational about hamsters. On my birthday we went down to pets at home and me and my mum and sister all looked at the hamsters and cages. We couldn't buy the hamster there and then sadly but we got the cage. We bought the Ferplast Milos Large.

I worked out that with some conversions the cage is exactly 118.576 squared cm too small. Hopefully the shelf bit makes up for that but I doubt it. Is this acceptable? Is it really bad that it's a little too small for a Syrian. I feel ashamed because I can't just go out and buy a new cage because I don't have any money (well like £10) and my parents don't have spare money right now either because we are redoing our new house and paying for my orthodontic treatment which is slightly complex.
I'm not sure if the tunnels are too small either however I can't find the size of them and I haven't found a ruler to measure them with.

Please can someone tell me if this cage is acceptable for a Syrian? Also I would upload photos but I don't know how :3
cookietiger is offline   Reply With Quote