View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 06:42 AM  
candice clews
Hamster Overlord

Talking Re: Hamster Drawing(s) :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma H_amster_ View Post
yupp i use my finger on my phone only xD and the inverset option i think its called invertet the option
where you draw on one side and its gonna draw on the other side too xD
you can see on what i used it for with most of them ty tho xD just posted a new drawing where i drawed an apple with a new app the same people that maked sketchbook express but now they maked a new one for phone and the older one i used for tablets but i use both of them now xD btw its just drawing apps so i tried this new one they maked and... i tried to make an apple xD
bit smushy smushy if you know what i mean xD sorry about that :P dont know the word for it so xD request something if you want to see a drawing from me or just want a profile picture or something maybe i make it! if i can haha xD hamsters is a bit hard tho but i THINK i can make one xD not sure.... idk even know what im writing haha xD
Wow! You have such a good talent! i love the apple.the shine is really good it looks good to eat lol . Didn't realise you could download drawing apps! ive will look on the apple store on my iphone for one x ha ah smushy smushy that made me laugh love it though! You could see if you could draw/paint a picture of one of my hamsters if you want for a profile picture haven't changed it for a while. Ha ha you havea choice of 4 hamsters if you want lol. I have cookie, fudge and snowy. Then harry who died in march this year x
candice clews is offline   Reply With Quote