View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 09:22 AM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: The Beautiful Miss Lady May's Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Oh she got her Fuzzbutt! Lucky girl, she looks just too sweet in there! I'm sure she knows she's still your favourite girl after getting that!
I normally introduce new toys to her at playtime so she's not freaked out by something strange in her space but she was open to this right from the start. I put it in the playpen, she had a sniff and the hopped in straightaway. She was less keen to come out again.

I'd wanted to get her one for a while but Fuzzbutts themselves had pretty much sold out of the homer cubes so when Vectis said she had one that matched the Fuzzbuddy that she was selling, I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity.

I'm really pleased with it and will be more than happy to buy others for any future hamsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racinghamster View Post
My Prinny loved her pocket pouch too for transporting to the bed from her cage! It was her little comfort blanket! I never kept it in her cage though for fear of her chewing it! x
It's a bit of a worry and although May used to chew her wooden house, she stopped doing that ages ago. I think the reason she was chewing it was to make everything just so for the way that she sleeps.