View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 02:02 PM  
Emma H_amster_
Senior Hamster

Smile Hello there! I'm Poro!

Hello there!
I'm Poro, a Winter white dwarf hamster like i think you already guessed
I'm 9 month old!. White with a gray stripe down my back. I have traveled a long way! As I first lived with a family where "Father" (as they called him) was "allergic" to me (I'm just a little hamster i dont know what those wierd words mean! ) So apparently I had to go to a new place to live because of that, and the place they puttet me in was so small. but apparently it was just for an hour or so, before I got in my normal cage again, and I was so happy to get into my house again. after a couple of days or so I got into a big cage! I felt like I was in paradise for that moment, and I'm still in it today!
Enough backstory. I got to live with this family that take really good care of me! They give me snacks and alot of good food I really like the mealworms they give me tho
My favorit things in my life, is my wheel, my house, my owner and the food <3 My owner is called Emma and is really awesome because of all the treats she give me. But i think she really lost her mind tho, because she is trying to teach me to spin. It's sounds stupid to me tho I really dont get why i have to. but who cares, i get a treat everytime i do it right.
Near my room there is another hamster called Chiela i think, they always call her that name so i think she is called that. idk how old she is but she is pretty
If you got questions feel free to ask!
Emma H_amster_ is offline   Reply With Quote