Thread: Cujo's Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 12:01 PM  
Cujo
Hamster Pup

Send a message via Skype™ to Cujo
Default Cujo's Thread

So this thread will be dedicated to Cujo. My first and only little one.
I got Cujo from PetSmart. I met Cujo on May 26th, 2015. My boyfriend and i were there to get dog food, and the lady who had helped us before was helping us again and we were giving her an update on my bf's dog. (She is 14 and deaf and blind and stable for the time being). The associates name is Megan. This time megan was holding a clearish plastic bin under her arm, with brown bedding in the bottom. I asked her what had happened, had an animal gotten a new home? She said that no, that this little guy can't be sold. I asked what was wrong.(i still hadnt seen him, the cage appeared empty and i was afraid the little one had been just put down) She said, "This little guy can't be with the other hamsters. He was attacked and had been bitten pretty badly. Nobody can touch him, but we cant leave him alone by himself. Hes been to the vet, and has the equivalent of neosporin on, and hes been getting better. I asked if i could see him, she said hes in here somewhere and began poking the bedding around with the back end of her pen, at which time there was the most horrible sqeaking/screaming/squealing sound id ever heard! It sounded almost demonic. It startled all of us and we jumped back. She nodded and said"Yep thats it." I said, whats his name? and she told me that his name is Cujo.(Stephen King's Cujo is a large St. Bernard that gets rabies and goes on an attacking spree.) She went on to explain that no one can touch him because he bites. A lot. I had wanted a hamster for a long time, years actually and was up for the challenge and asked her what they were going to do with him. She said that they were going to try to adopt him but didnt know if it was possible but that she would take down my information and call me in a couple of days. Two days later, on the 28th, I was told that i could adopt him and that there was no adoption fee, but i just had to get a cage and all the essentials for him. I went in, got all of the necessary things, and i now have Cujo! I will try to post something daily and give an update.
Cujo is offline   Reply With Quote