Thread: Dear Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 02:15 AM  
BluerayDarkes
PM Fluffy for custom title

Send a message via Yahoo to BluerayDarkes Send a message via Skype™ to BluerayDarkes
Default Re: Dear Journal

Dear Journal,

I heard my captor get up this morning so I came out to investigate what she was doing, I grinded my teeth to show my irritation at her coming in to the room. Its okay she actually took me out of my prison for a while, I was able to run around on her arms and lap clicking my teeth every time I chewed on the strange things she wears. So easy to chew but my captor complains of holes in the cloth, I never see anything wrong with holes the more holes the better. Here have some more holes in your cloth!

Since I was being so active for a creature of the night this morning, I was taken outside to be put in an open air prison upon some grass. GRASS! Omg all this grass its everywhere, have to chew it all of it! (There are no chemicals used in our small garden, everything is very natural) After my bid for freedom by getting underneath the prison I was picked up, and told to be a good girl after being put back in my prison. I'm feeling rather tired now so I will go back to bed.

Yummy
BluerayDarkes is offline   Reply With Quote