Thread: Dear Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 05:43 AM  
BluerayDarkes
PM Fluffy for custom title

Send a message via Yahoo to BluerayDarkes Send a message via Skype™ to BluerayDarkes
Default Dear Journal

The journal of a hamster called Yummy, cos the other two are too lazy to write.

Dear Journal,

It has been several weeks since my attempt to escape the small glass box I was in, the fact I was caught licking the glass is irrelevant as it didn't taste like a fruit. Someone lied there. I was also caught trying to escape from the small cardboard box that was moving in a big metal box, I returned to my prison when told to by my captor.

My captors eventually got me a bigger prison and gave me some toys to amuse myself with, I have refused all of these toys apart from the wheel as it gives me exercise for my next escape. But... Don't touch the toothbrush! That thing is mine, I love it, I sleep with it. DO NOT TOUCH IT!

During my captivity I have been taken to the ones who are called the "Vet", I was experimented upon which of course made me angry. They removed my mini minion producing factory which only increased my rage, I refused their attempts at diplomacy by peace offerings. At least the pain is gone.

I have slowly been recovering and once more climbing the strange hard stuff that is tangy to the taste, it covers this giant hole of my prison and is resistant to my attempts to destroy it. Every morning and early evening I am disturbed from my dreams of freedom to be slathered in what tastes like honey... It is delicious... Lick... Nom... My wheel has been taken from me but I am determined to get it back, I also require my sand bath but for some reason I have not been permitted this. I demand to bathe!

There are two smaller captives who are also in the same cell block as me, I have seen them very rarely but I can hear them. All communication with my fellow prisoners has been so far futile, perhaps they don't speak hamster or are just ignoring me. I await the day I can return to my mobile prison which allows me to look for escape routes, this prison is also resistant to any escape attempts via chewing. Time to plot under this very convenient shelter that has been provided for me, its pretty cosy under here so warm.. Zzzz
BluerayDarkes is offline   Reply With Quote