View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 03:30 AM  
racinghamster
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Yummy natural treats!

Fresh banana would probably be starchy/sticky Serendipity, which is why I added a small broken piece of dry banana from the Supahmster food just for the taste. I didn`t want Chubs pouching anything too sticky. I had a look at the dry ingredients I had to hand (listed above) and mashed them all together in just small pieces as I don`t like making too much at once, but as velma suggested, you could do that and pop them in the oven to dry them out and have a few over a couple of days.

I was in my local pet shop this morning and was chatting with Steve the shop owner about his bird seed mixes and I came out with my bag of Supahamster and a bag of kibbled bird food which contains kibbles of sunflower seeds, corn, millet and a few other grains. I can`t for the life of me remember the name of the mix now but will ask the next time I`m in. I popped a small amount in Chub`s dish and he`s scoffed it already! It`s basically the same small bits and pieces you find in dwarf hamster foods and having checked what was in it, I liked the sound of it for adding something yummy to his tea! x