View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 12:10 PM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: Good vets finder

Garston Veterinary Group

Have surgeries located in Trowbridge, Westbury, Warminster and Frome. They can book you an appointment with any of the surgeries within the practice so there's the best chance of getting your pet seen, however they will try to accommodate your request for a particular location where possible. You can register your pet in advance but you can also register them when you call for an appointment if necessary. They run a dedicated emergencies service for registered pets rather than outsourcing them which is reassuring if your pet is taken ill and you are unable to travel long distances.

Vanessa Lucas (works out of Trowbridge) was excellent with Meat when I took him recently as was Kate Wilsher (works out of Frome) and they're the vets that I'd recommend asking for if you can.

to give you an idea on pricing, Meat's consultation plus antibiotic eye drops was £29 and his tooth trimming was £6.

There's no central number for the group so my advice would be to contact the practice that would be your first choice of location as they will be able to book at the others too. Telephone numbers are on their website.

Garston Veterinary Group
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote