Thread: ST's A15 Litter
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 03:49 PM  
Nancy's Hamsters
ST's Hamstery

Default Re: ST's A15 Litter

Well this litter grew up all to quickly and the Dove male pup went to his forever home this past week and is now called Winston. All pups except for my keeper have now found new homes.

Here's a picture taken on their last clean out day as a whole litter two weeks before the pet pups went home to be with their new families.
A15 litter day 21-a.JPG

And one of the 5 week old Males minus the Dove who had already went to his new home earlier in the day, and adding two of the males from the B15 litter(the solid black ones)
The A15 litter day 35-a-boys.jpg

And one of The 5 week old females who went to lovely pet homes to be spoiled. ee Ghost yellow band Ee Golden Tort Band, and Ee Honey band
from left to right and going clockwise
The A15 litter day 35-d-girls.JPG

And two of my keeper girl who is the Ee Yellow band girl who ended up being and Ee Yellow Black/Melanistic Yellow band instead and proves beyond doubt that Feival, like Gloria carries for LH. Her coat is amazing and is almost as long as some males I've had in the past at 5 weeks old. I love her head and type best from this litter. LOL in the last picture she is a bit mad at being disturbed and has that distinctive Yellow pouting look to her face LOL
The A15 litter day 35-h-My keeper girl Ee YB Girl.JPG
The A15 litter day 35-i-My keeper girl Ee YB Girl.JPG