View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 02:44 PM  
Oatmeal_Cupcake
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Aria at risk, possible adoption.

Thank you all for your stories. It brings me great comfort in knowing that I'm not alone. Each of your stories give me a relief that it's OK and that we've all been there. So thank you all so very much.

Aria has been doing better. This morning she was trying to chew on the plexiglass but got mad that she couldn't move it. Eventually she went of to dig all around her detolf and found a shelled peanut I had buried for her. She did however seem a bit scared so I'm positive now that she doesn't feel completely safe yet. I guess that will come with time.

It seems like the plexiglass might work but we'll see. Fingers crossed.

I do love Aria. She really is a sweet little hamster. I'm really glad I came to my senses before giving her up. I would've really regretted it and never forgiven myself. She's got nothing to worry about now. She's got her forever home with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
Don't feel guilty - you wouldn't believe the number of parents who seriously want to get their kids rehomed sometimes! Tea! I'm a teaholic - I must drink about 20 cups a day. Seriously, tea solves everything. If you want I'll send you some Taylors Yorkshire Gold tea bags from the Uk. They'll solve everything.
I would love to try some good tea from the UK. I'd have to check the cost of postage from the UK to the US first. Moving across states has taken a huge chunk of my savings. But yes, if you're serious then I might be interested in taking you up on your kind offer, just send me a PM.

Kit Kat forever in my heart - 11/12/14.
Oatmeal_Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote