View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 02:58 PM  
katmick
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Now where did I put....

Posting the keys in the post box (Serendipity),looking and searching and panicking for lost keys that never been lost in the first place (Lizzie)...I love these stories! Lol! It makes me feel that I am not that unique after all...Thank God!
Few weeks ago I hit the panic button at work,thinking that I forgot my phone in college earlier on...I turned my bag inside out twice,while my colleagues had to helplessly stare at me with that expression"...not again! and "what now!" only to realize that my phone was actually in the pocket of my scrubs I put into my bag earlier ( I am in my final year of being Vet nurse) so I am changing a lot between work and my veterinary work placement. I also often walk away in wrong shoes,as I am switching these in between jobs...so they used to me coming back knocking on the door after the shop has closed to gain access to my other shoes...God,I hope I will never suffer from dementia! Well at least we have our hams to watch over us ! Sometimes I wish I had cheekpouches like them,where I could pouch all my belongings and safely retrieve them in the hour of need!
katmick is offline   Reply With Quote