Thread: More kittens?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 09:05 AM  
DrKMcK
Retired Moderator

Default Re: More kittens?

LOL. I have every intention of having her spayed Souffle. She has been inside with the older kittens all month with me. She's not going to be released until she is spayed. Once the weather warms up my friend and I are going to bring them all to the vet to be spayed. I can't go out in the cold, it messes up my bones too much. So, early March is projected for the spaying. By then she should have had the babies. My friend and I both have carriers, so we should be able to get all of the cats taken care of. Then mama will be fully released. If, by then, the older kittens are tame, I will see them re-homed. Same with the new litter. If the older kitties are still not socialized enough to be adopted I will still be feeding them and offering them a place to stay in bad weather if they want it. From what the neighbor says, Mama cat was only a kitten herself when she first had Yin & Yang. She is not totally feral. She will allow people to approach her kittens and will bring them to be fed. I think she was thrown out by someone. This was a housecat once. Ah well, as long as she needs me, I will feed her too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0370 (500x500).jpg (18.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0372 (500x500).jpg (16.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0375 (500x500).jpg (16.2 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by DrKMcK; 02-18-2015 at 09:13 AM.
DrKMcK is offline   Reply With Quote