View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 05:16 AM  
CityOfHamsters
Hamster Pup

Default Re: R.I.P Bean :cry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
It's so hard to lose our hams & it does take a long while to get over it, I can really understand how you feel, you're not alone with those feelings.
We never replace the hamsters we have, each one is so very different so when we do get a new one even though we may still be missing a lost friend & wishing them back the new personality soon captures our hearts in it's own special way.
I've found that having a new baby to care for not only helps to distract me from the heartbreak of losing one but also helps me to focus on all the happy memories I have of the ones that went before, I hope it can work that way for you too.
Bean had a lovely life with you & it would be nice to think that there's another little ham out there just waiting for a forever home that you could take care of & come to love.
Play well at the bridge little Bean.
Thank you for that I think I really needed to here from other people that have had and lost hams because all of my friends didn't understand they'd just say its only a hamster which made me angry because he wasn't but luckily everyone on here understands and my dad even shed a tear when bean past because he loved him too, thank you for your lovely comment xxx