View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 12:14 PM  
CityOfHamsters
Hamster Pup

Unhappy R.I.P Bean :cry:

I haven't posted on here in almost a year I think and that is because on the 10th august 2014 Bean passed away and broke my heart I loved/love that little guy so much he was always there when I was having a bad day and watching him run around would make me happy. But on the 10th august I went to clean out his cage and realised he'd gone over the rainbow bridge. I hadn't heard him making much noise a couple a days before except for him drinking and I knew he was ok but I didn't see him for a couple of days when I should have checked on him everyday and I hate myself for not checking on him the day before I have learnt from my mistakes. I just logged back on here for the first time since and discovered all these pictures of him and now i'm sat here crying because I wish he was here with me right now. I'm really conflicted on whether I should get another Syrian hamster because I feel like no other hamster with be like him, he was inquisitive and a nice happy hamster and I was very lucky to have him. I remember the day I got that little cheeky one and I went to the male Syrian cage and all the others where asleep but he was up and exploring and when the lady opened up the tank for me to see the he was up on his hind legs sniffing and being cheeky and immediately I said I wanted him I miss him but I really want another hamster but I guess I just want him can someone please help me?