View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 12:39 PM  
RubyDG
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Change in Behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
My 2 have gone through the same phase as Spike.
The last couple of days Twinkle was glued to her saucer (not real glue) lol! She just wanted to spin and spin and I almost changed her name to Kylie ha-ha!
Today, the saucer is her enemy.
We get so use to seeing them being active and when they go all quiet and seem uninterested we worry.
The joys of being a hammie mum!
Like Cypher said, they go through phases and all we can do is keep an eye on them.
True. I was just freaking out for nothing but it's important to take note of any changes since they can't speak and tell us when something's wrong. They can be strange little beings sometimes though . Sometimes I wish I could hear what he's thinking! Spike's behavior is pretty much back to normal now that playtime is a little later on. He still has the occasional day though when he kind of just looks at me and goes 'Meh' and toddles off back to bed . Since it's just every now and then I think it's just a combination of him getting older and the colder weather - I have days when I just want to stay in bed too