View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 03:19 AM  
RubyDG
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: The Radiator Siege

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyc4tlady View Post
All these storis of hamsters in walls and under floors, God, I'd be panicking like mad lol
They're so cheeky!
I wasn't kidding when I said that those hours he was inside the wall were the worst ever. I actually thought I was going to be physically sick. I honestly don't know what I would of done if he hadn't come back. My heart really goes out to those who have lost their hammies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBH316 View Post
I had a female syrian who ended up in the wall for 5 days She also wore away the carpet at the corner of the kitchen door trying to get back in - they really don't forget
Eeeek . If it was me I would have been a total mess after 5 days. Glad she remembered her way home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
A hardwood box thing around the radiator would do it, Spike is so naughty to keep at it but, you gotta admire his determination and cheekiness. You seem very calm, I'd be climbing the walls with anxiety!
As of this morning he still shows no signs of letting up . Despite the bruxing I think he is secretly having a blast though. I should of called him Napoleon!