View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 03:06 PM  
jaz
Newborn Pup

Default Hi there! From South East England

I'm Jaz Back in March we went down to P@H and purchased a Syrian, who we named Fuzz Lightyear - chosen for his fluffiness. As it turned out, we actually call him Pooham. Please don't judge, we're not horrible people, think of it as a "Pooh Bear" kind of name He's been doing pretty well, very sweet, if not a little shy. Never bitten, always amusing. I'm not a first time hamster owner, but I was about 14 when I had the last one and I have a feeling my Mum was mostly responsible for him... always the way eh?

Anyway, pictures! He has such beautiful colouring.

I've been reading the forums like a crazy person because I've decided I want a bigger cage, more toys and generally improve his quality of life. He's very sleepy, quite like a teenager, we see him for probably about 10 minutes unless we wake him up (which I'm not a fan of doing, I hate being woken up!) and on clean out days when we have to wake him up or else it can't get done! As a result I'm worried he may be bored and not have enough to drag himself out of bed for. He isn't in our main living area as such so he doesn't get disturbed much either (except when I'm trying to get him to come out to play...)

This isn't really the place for my questions I will say we're restricted on space. He's currently got a Peggy Savic which is bigger than the picture makes out. I'll have to get pictures of where the cage is (a small built in computer desk) and go ask in the right place what I could do

This forum has already proved very useful! So hey to you and your hammies!
jaz is offline   Reply With Quote