View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 04:58 PM  
Oatmeal_Cupcake
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Psycho behaviour

Come to think of it, this isn't the first time she's had problems with her water bottle. I got her a second one the first time she was "attacking" her water bottle but she just "attacked" the second one. I have it attached to the bin cage with velcro. When she "attacks" it it seems like she's trying to pull it off the bin wall.

Thinking back on it I think she's been "attacking" it while I've been at work or asleep. I've noticed that her water level was dropping very quickly so I started measuring the water to record her water intake. Now that she's "attacking" the bottle again I've noticed that the water level is dropping at the same accelerated rate. She's not drinking it all, it's just dripping from when she's trying to pull the bottle of the wall.

I really don't know what solutions there could be for this. I don't trust her with a bowl at all. Is a glass bottle so she can't damage it. So far I haven't been woken up by the noise. I've thought of doing bottle stand but I'm thinking she might just knock it over. She's so strong!

Kit Kat forever in my heart - 11/12/14.
Oatmeal_Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote