View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 02:20 AM  
Rudy
Newborn Pup

Default free cages and parts

Hiya

i have recently been given a HUGE amount of hammie cages & parts, they all need new homes and hamsters. here is a list of what appears to be in the box and bags i have here:
rotastak cosmo pad
rotasak funfair playground thingy
rotastak jungle explorer
habitrail crittertrail or something, its in bit nor sure which one it is, similar design though!!
some purple space ship type things, BIG round tubing circle, does that make sense to anyone!!

ok, i live in the scottish borders, would anyone like any of this stuff to either collect or post out? i know there are bits missing, it would take ages, to piece it all together to find out exactly what is missing, i do not know how they should be made up and have no instructions, i made up the funfair and the jungle yesterdayt and there are some bit missing but if you added the 2 together it would be just fine or bought other bits to complete the cages and/or add ons.

i am giving it away free because i was given it all for free and told what i couldn't use could be put in the bin, shock horror, there are some fantastic cages here so NO BIN for them, just need a new home, any takers???

lorna
x
Rudy is offline   Reply With Quote