View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 03:57 AM  
LadyPikachu
Adult Hamster

Talking My cat is terrified :')

Before I start this amusing story, I would like to stress that I did not purposely allow my cat and hamster in the same room. I'm not that silly! It was a genuine mistake!

Yesterday my Dad and Mum begged me to bring little Pikachu downstairs in his ball, so of course I had to do it since he loves running around in that thing! I checked the downstairs for the cat and the dog, could not see either. So I put the little guy down and he was running around like a nutter! He kept trying to get to the dog and cat food, greedy little bugger!

Then just like that out of nowhere I heard a MEOOWWW. Turns out my cat (Lucky) was in the room the whole time, he wanted me to give him cuddles. I went to pick Lucky up to give him some fuss, but before I could he saw the big turquoise ball coming towards him at quite some speed. Pikachu was on a mission.

I've never seen my cat run so fast, he was absolutely MORTIFIED.

I guess Pikachu wanted revenge after Lucky sniffed him out and tried to push his cage off my cabinet... (I was at work and my Mum forgot to shut the door after checking on him.. she felt so guilty but I don't blame her! It's an easy mistake to make! Plus nothing happened so there's nothing to be mad about!)

My Dad did say when he found them the day Lucky got in to my room, Pikachu was grinding his teeth at Lucky quite viciously rather than running away and didn't seem phased by him at all! DON'T MESS WITH THE PIKACHU LUCKY. MY HAMSTER IS A BADASS!

Owner Since : 18.11.2014 | Est. Birthday : 07.10.2014
Found out he was a she : 02.12.2014
Passed to the rainbow bridge : 08.07.2016 | Forever missed, never forgotten.
LadyPikachu is offline   Reply With Quote