View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 05:28 PM  
iluvhammies
Newborn Pup

Question Hazel Hamster Food!

Hey everybody!

I've had my hybrid dwarf hamster, Pumpkin Spice for about two months now. I absolutely love him, and try to provide the best care for him. Recently, I found out that the current food I'm using for him is very unhealthy and BAD. (It's the All Living Things hamster food) Horrible, right?! So I went on Amazon to scour the site for good noms for Pumpkin Spice. I came upon 3 possible choices. Hazel Hamster Food, Oxbow Essentials (GOOD food, but I don't know about its sugar levels for Winter White/Campbell's Russian hybrid hamsters), and CareFresh Complete Menu. (Once again, not sure about the sugar levels). I decided to get the most expensive of the three (hopefully won't regret it), which was Hazel Hamster food. Does anyone have any reviews or opinions on this food? Also, if I feed Pumpkin Spice 3-4 tsp. a day, how long does a 2 lb. bag last? It's arriving in the mail tomorrow, so I'll post then when it arrives, but until that time, please tell me if I'm making the right nutritional choice!

I also ordered Ecotrition Cheesie Chews. Any opinions on those (other than they should be fed in moderation)?
iluvhammies is offline   Reply With Quote