View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 03:56 AM  
shazzy
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Spoilt hamster??

Mo was in season on Saturday, so she would be due to come into season again today. However, she is normally an absolutely crazy, nutty hamster - the most hyperactive hamster I've known!! So it's just normal nightly behaviour for her really!

She has a fairly decent size cage (a Duna Multy) but just loves coming out - and because I give in to her all the time she just obsesses about coming out all the time! Oh well, I was just worried that I was making her naughty!

My partner loves Mo, but does not share the same frame of mind in terms of the way I treat her. Think he's just jealous cos I pay her much more attention of an evening than him!

I also talk to her like she's a human, which Dan (my partner) finds hilarious....but then I do that with my favourite Horse Peggy at my riding stables and everyone thinks I'm nuts, but Peggy would come to me everytime out of a crowd of people and we have a great relationship.

My old Guinea pig Harrold was also spoilt, but i cherished the relationship we had because I know he loved me and that felt so good!

So...Mo is spoilt, but she deserves it. I feel bad keeping her in a cage when she could be roaming free, so feel I have to make up for it by getting her out and giving her tons of attention!!

Anyway, I'll stop rambling!
shazzy is offline   Reply With Quote