View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 03:24 PM  
spyro87
The Hamsters Hostage

Send a message via Skype™ to spyro87
Talking Spyro Hamily! *PIC HEAVY*

After seeing a few Multi-Ham Posts, I decided to get all the hams involved in some snapping
So, here are some recent pics of the gang. I hope you enjoy!

I'll start wiiiiith.... hmmmmmmm alphabetical order, syrians first...

CHARLIE;
Charlie, (my 6m old red eyed cream banded long haired male) hit a stage where he was definitely an adolescent... but I'm pleased to report he is OFFICIALLY a man-ham. such a handsome ham. His skirt is longer at the back than anywhere else.
He is currently 139g!

DEXTER;
Dexter (my 9w old black eyed cream male) has been with me for a month now! Oh how that time has flown. He now weighs an impressive 116g!
We're making headway with taming, and tonight I felt we had progressed enough that we could risk some out of cage time. I like to feel confident with them before trying such an expedition! It went well, but it didn't take long for Dexter to get overwhelmed so it was short lived. He is soooo beautiful for a boy hammy

GLORIA;
Gloria (my 7m old cinnie banded female) was in heat tonight and was either freezing like a weirdo everytime I touched her OR roaming looking for males! So, only a few pics of her. she is currently very up and down with her weight, but seems to be steadily around the 125g mark.
However, she is my golden girl and was the first to join the Spyro Hamily. It all started with her. Gloria is a very pretty young lady ham and she is a firm favourite with my eldest son; who originally chose her because she was (in his words) "a bit of a spaz hamster" xD

HONEY;
Honey (my 6m old silver grey banded female) was her usual beautiful self tonight. she has truly grown into a lovely female hamster. She is so calm, happy to sit with you and happy to be in her cage. She is pretty mischievous when she wants to be and she EATS LIKE A HORSE! Hence why she is my heaviest hamster at a very nice 183g. She makes the most AMAZING nests. I love her to bits and so do the boys.
I think I added an old pici too.... but it's a nice shot, so why not?

PROUD ARMY WIFE 10.DEC.2010
RIP baby Benny; taken too soon
spyro87 is offline   Reply With Quote