View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 02:07 AM  
Elaine67
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Fillongly Show Query

Hi,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I've been pretty busy.

I'll think about bringing Snoogy along, though I'm not sure about entering him as he'll only be 3 months old and may be quilling (loosing his baby quills). Even the tamest, sweetest hoglets gets a bit tetchy during quilling as it makes their skin is very sensitive. If a stranger picked him up they could get a heck of an unpleasant handful! However, having said all that, if it's not cold (his heat-mat's set so his vivarium doesn't drop below 20c) I'll pack him in his travel box and bring him along. If I remember my gardening gloves for pets - or you're feeling brave - you're welcome to a cuddle!

As Snoogy will be in our main carrier, I'll probably bring another one for the new hammy. I read on the show rules that the breeders are meant to supply a box to transport the beasties - but I have visions of escapes in the car. Can you imagine the chaos with Snoogy too? Lol.

I think I'm getting as excited as my girls lol

My husband suggested (in jest) bringing Bo our African Spotted Eagle owl along. Can you imagine it! Don't get me wrong, Bo loves small furry critters - just not in the same way as we do! He'd think all his Christmas banquets had come at once!

Anyway, if I can be of any help about hoggies just ask. I also have an excellent forum that's a real fountain of knowledge. They also have an adoption scheme which is how I got my first hog. He was very sweet natiured and a real beauty too.
Elaine67 is offline   Reply With Quote