View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 10:40 AM  
Thrifty Hamster
Hamster Pup

Send a message via Skype™ to Thrifty Hamster
Default Re: A lot of Mouse-related questions.

So will Mort do any um, inbreeding with Soft Furs if I pair them together? They wont crossbreed or anything will they? And Soft Furs require the same nutriional content as Fancy Mice, correct? I can feed the Soft Fur girls the same amount of protien as Morty gets? 14%? And, I'll feed him Science Selective Biscuits? Maybe I can upgrade Mort and the girls (when I obtain the twosome, if I ever do that is) to a 40-gallon breeder? Would that be big enough? Also since the mice aren't getting a muslie mix I'd feed them a variety of fresh vegetables and fruits? Or are they keen on fruits at all?

Can I provide natural toys like twigs, branches and other climbing gym-like-toys? I'd love to make a natural themed-cage! There's also a site that's within the US territories that sells freeze-dried fruits, nuts, GMO-free vegetables and other products for cooking and other projects so I was thinking of ordering from that site and getting them for the mices biscuts and adding them in, just in case if they needed it, for like if I didnt have to give them a muslie mix. Though if you didn't recommend me ordering custom-freeze-dried veg all the time, what muslie mix would you recommend? Could I order the Mr. Johnson's Muslie Mix (mixed with Science Selective)?

Ooneeee more thing, what wheel do you recommend for a mouse or several mice? And will they fight over a wheel if I dont get them more than one? And how do you have which amount of acessories in the cages so I prevent squabbles? Thanks so much! Sorry if I'm rambling! Thanks so much for your time and answers, good day!
Thrifty Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote