Thread: All my pets :)
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 01:03 PM  
AmyHague
Hamster Addict

Smile All my pets :)

Just realised, I've never shared any info or photos of my dog!

I must introduce my best friend, my gorgeous old girl Molly. Molly is a 12 (nearly 13) year old Labrador cross dog. She was a surprise, and has quite a story behind her! Molly's mom, Zara, is a black full lab. My nans, friends, son (Andrew) -adopted zara from a rescue centre, and he was told she had been spayed (as all rescue dogs should be). Zara was only a year old herself. Andrew noticed Zara getting chubbier, but just though it was zara being a greedy lab, and thought nothing more of it, so she was just kept a close eye on what she ate. However one morning, Andrew came downstairs to 13 puppies!!! Zara had 11 boys and 2 girls I was completely oblivious to al of this at the time. Me and my younger brother were desperate for a dog, but had always been told no. However, one afternoon, we came back home from our nans, to find the most gorgeous puppy I have ever seen. Our little Molly! Due to the nature of molly's arrival, we don't know exactly what breed she is, all we know is she's a lab cross, and she is the most gorgeous girl ever!

So, here are some pictures of my baby...

AmyHague is offline   Reply With Quote