View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 06:39 AM  
Muddles
Hamster Pup

Send a message via MSN to Muddles Send a message via Yahoo to Muddles

Hi Estelle.

I have had my robos since September. All four lived happily together until recently. Myself and my Fiance discussed quite seriously that we were going to leave them together and if they breed we will let them do it once and them seperate them so it doesn't happen again.

I have read up on info on how to look after baby hams should this happen and the shop we got them from has already said that they will take them from us. Its a really good pet shop we got them from, they know their hamster stuff unlike some of them and look after the pets in the shop extrememly well.

If we do ever end up with babies, I will probably keep one or 2 myself and the rest will be rehomed or go to the shop.

Estelle, have you seperated all your robos now as you will end up with more and more if you do not remove the male the second you realise the female is pregnant.

Alas, Cherub wasn't having any of it when we spent a week trying to get Star to live with her so they now have a ferplast duna tank each. Please see my new topic for the full story but it was Cherub that started on Star after 24 hours of living happily.

Lisa x

3 Darling Syrians - Pebbles and Blossom and Hagrid

2 Cutie Kitties - Willo and Wisp
Muddles is offline   Reply With Quote