View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 05:01 PM  
Skeever
Hamster Therapist

Default Re: Sick hamster-large lump, closed eye and wet tail to top it off

One of the problems here for rodent owners is the fact that most people think exotic pets mean monkeys and they are easy enough to find, in grimy cages on the sidewalk next to a cage of half dead looking parrots Rodents are soooo not IN here...like you said, dirty, smelly ......sigh

I really want to get a rat or two, and that's why I ended up finding anyone at all who sold rodents that weren't in a plastic baggie on the side of the highway? The supermarket in Raouche , International Shoppers I think it's called, has a second floor pet zone for a lot of pet items.....not great, but......

Pet wise, it's the wild west out here, lol. If you find any rats needing rescue? PM Me!!!!!
I spent a week looking for play sand or the equivalent, closer to home. No luck. The Raouche place has the lizard sand, some CritterTrails, hammy outhouses but.....better than nothing. And no dehydrated monkeys !

Enjoy the yogurt....Ziggy is overdue for a laban-fest just on general principle this week. Cuz it's fun and healthy within reason

Keep us posted
Skeever is offline   Reply With Quote