Thread: I'm back
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 04:30 PM  
DrKMcK
Retired Moderator

Default I'm back

It's been a trying time the past few weeks. All furries are fine, but the stress from the dental episode made my angina act up. I sent the photo below to my sister just to show her what resulted from the dentist visit. I am just now starting to eat hard foods again. But I am feeling much better. I did want to thank all those wonderful folk who sent me birthday greetings. You are a great bunch of people.
So, Now that I am feeling better I will be back on HC. I will also be starting to complete my hammy projects. My newest hammy, Nutmeg (I now call her Nutmeggie) loves her wheel and sleeps in it evey night. She stuffs it full of bedding and stores her food in there. Each evening, when she wakes up, Nutmeggie runs and the food and bedding fall out. She's a pip. Ted E. Bear seems so tiny now. he's half her size! Almond cracks me up. Are other dwarf hammies bowlegged, or is Almond the only one? I love when he bumbles away from me on the bed, his little pigeon toed walk slays me. Yoda has been a real help through the last few weeks. He's my hot water bottle and my cuddley boy when I don't feel well.
I'm going to be checking out the posts. I came back to a ton of them, 2,500 I am so glad to be back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5-11-2014 My poor face (440x640).jpg (22.6 KB, 35 views)