View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 02:39 PM  
Hanhanboban
Hamster Pup

Default Hamster itching a lot ): help?

Hey everyone (:

Haven't been online in a while! Been so busy decorating and studying I haven't had time to come online, don't worry tho I always make time for my little babies! Gizmo is still as confident as ever, Gimli is becoming so tame and walks onto my hand a lot without treats! And our Adoptee Snowy isn't tame yet but is very settled in! Thanks for the help with them from everyone!

Anyway, so afew weeks ago I added a sand bath into Gimli and Snowy's cages, Gizmo already had one. They seemed to get on fine with them but then roughly 4 days ago I noticed Gimli repeatedly itching herself all over her body, rolling around inside her wooden logs too (I'm guessing to itch her back?) I instantly took the bath out as it's the only new thing since I noticed the itching. She seemed abit better after that but again today I've noticed her itching a lot again, and then I noticed her just sitting there doing nothing for about 30 minutes, I got her out and had abit of a play, then she went back to her nest and then was itching again.

I dunno what's wrong ): I'm worried about her I don't want my babies to be uncomfortable or in pain! Anyone got any ideas of what this could be?

Thanks a lot in advance (:
Hannah xx
Hanhanboban is offline   Reply With Quote