View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 05:42 PM  
Colby and the Dwarfs
The Animal Farmer

Default Re: Sorta, Maybe, Kind of...Impulse Buy!

There will be, 2-7(he was very specific, lol, not!), and they'll be frogs of some sort, maybe different kinds(again, very specific, not!).

Kind of hoping they're all the same kind so I might be able to house them together, but if they're not I'll be okay. I'm just glad they won't end up in an animal's mouth! Well, actually it's not really that, it's the abuse they would probably get before being fed to the predator.

Ok, enough sad talk. They're safe now! Hopefully they'll be okay 'till Wednesday when I get the little guys. I saw the one pic of one of them, staring up at me with her little eyes....that's all it took! Haha.

I haven't had frogs in forever...and the last ones I had were aquatic. I remember recusing 50+ tads from our neighbour's pool once...I don't remember much though.

I don't know much about them, but I do know they'll be wonderful little froggies! xxx

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to.
-Alfred A. Montapert
Colby and the Dwarfs is offline   Reply With Quote