View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 01:50 AM  
Hanhanboban
Hamster Pup

Default I've gone and adopted a beautiful Robo called Snowy (:

Hey everyone (:

So yesterday me and my boyfriend where doing a trip around all our local pet stores to get chinchilla sand, saw dust and food etc just general supplies for Gizmo and Gimli! The last place we went was Pets at Home and of course they had the adoption centre there so we had a look at all the guinea pigs, rabbits and hamsters.

Then we came across a beautiful little Robo called Snowy, she's 13/14 weeks old but had been in adoption since late February. She'd been picked on by her house mates and was taken in with wounds on her belly and left in the care of the vets in the store. Luckily she's had a full recovery and a check up before she was given to us and she's fine now. We just couldn't leave her we felt an instant attachment (: She's abit skittish but she seems to be settling in just great!

I haven't taken any pictures yet as I want to let her settle in before I bother her,
I was wondering if anyone has any experience on adopted hamsters? As I want to make sure I give her the best life possible without her being scared and I want her to trust me and eventually become tame.

I will upload some pictures soon!

Thanks alot in advance (:
Hannah xx

Last edited by Hanhanboban; 04-08-2014 at 02:03 AM.
Hanhanboban is offline   Reply With Quote