View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 07:15 PM  
BrainGirl
Hamsters on the Brain

Default Re: Weirdest Hamster Dream Yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekomi View Post
My boyfriend had a dream one of our hamsters died. He woke up and ran over to the cage to make sure he was okay.
OMG how frightening! I've had dreams similar to that and I wake up in a cold sweat and usually feeling guilty that I couldn't stop whatever had happened in my dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyHamster View Post
I had a weird dream once about my now deceased hamster, Holly. The dream was very weird, and felt like some sort of Stephen King novel or something.

Anyways, Holly had gotten out of her cage, and I was looking all over my bedroom (where I house all my hams) for her. I was scared that she would be found by my cat (which I have to add that I didn't have a cat at the time of this dream) would find and kill her. Then I heard a huge commotion coming from the bathroom down the hall.

I went down the hall, and opened the bathroom door, only to find the walls and floor splattered with blood and my cat lying in a pool of blood in the middle of the floor. In a corner, shivering from fright and splattered with blood, was my Holly. My first reaction was being very impressed that Holly had won a battle with my cat as well as sad that my cat was dead, and then my next impression was that she might be injured, being that she had blood on her fur. I picked her up, and after looking her over and not finding any injuries, realized that she was in shock and that I needed to treat her for that.

Then I woke up.
That...was terrifying to even read
BrainGirl is offline   Reply With Quote