View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 10:45 AM  
Esmy
Luv My Tiny Cuties

Default Re: ***Cages in the USA***

Ok, so... both cages arrived. As feared, one was broken. One is in good shape. They were both packed poorly and as Panda warned, parts were loose. A big chunk of the corner of the base on one cage was broken off and instructions were missing from the box. But I'm happy I DO have one good setup! I called Amazon and asked for an advanced refund (instead of waiting til they receive it and process) and they said sure, no problem.

In any case, I LOVE this cage!! It is so huge! As stated in reviews, the accessories are useless, except you can try and make use of the tube like Panda did. The food dish looks more like a trough it's so big, and the water bottle ball seems too heavy for them to move with their tongue to get water out of (and it's too big). Of course it's daytime and Wicket is sleeping. He didn't even notice when I stripped his other cage of everything including the top and left him in the base with just his bedding. LOL! It was hilarious. As soon as I put him in the Goran, he groggily crawled behind the bridge and dozed off. Anyway, here it is:

Last edited by Esmy; 03-21-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Esmy is offline   Reply With Quote