View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 09:38 AM  
n_t
Hamster Pup

Default Weeing in tube and taming issues

i cleaned out the tube which he peed in, it definitely is urine i took a sawb of it into the lab for testing at university so im not worried about him. checked him over when he was walking up and down and his tail is not wet or any of his fur...his eyes are bright, fur nice and glossy and he spends a lot of time in his wheel, so i am glad he's ok. i'll stop using the vits because i have a salt lick in his cage anyway. today i gave him some hamster mix with a raw almond that i crushed slightly. he has dragged some of his bedding into a tube and has hoarded most of his food there, during the weekend when i clean his cage out i'll replace some of his used bedding plus food in his house so it might encourage him to sleep there, i have some of the litter stuff that can be used, i will definitely have to potty train him...there is droppings every where, even in his food bowl will definitely take pics of him soon, havent yet as he's a bit shy, but hopefully when he gets used to me it will be ok!
n_t is offline   Reply With Quote