View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 12:02 PM  
raindrop
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Perfecto Hamster Tank

Thanks souffle, i have made a note of the info and will have to find an equine supplier
At the moment with having the ferrets we use dust extracted shavings, which is what i am using at the moment. The hammies will be in the living room as they are now, and in their new abode, as soon as i have worked out just where... I know they will be more entertaining than the tv, even if they are asleep

I know from experience that some Sippy's do leak and can make things quite wet.
I have never seen a floor standing one, so where will i find one of those? Perhaps if i saw one i could work out how to make one as you say

Puddle does dominate the Rolly although they are frequently side by side until Raindrop being smaller flies off which worries me that he (at least that is what I was told they were!) takes so many tumbles. I bought the silent spinner but that goes even faster and they both fly off, so I took it out again in case they got hurt.
Are they safe? I bought the flying saucer because it looks like it might be safer, perhaps i am worrying to much.

I have read everything I could lay my hands on both before I bought the Robo's and since but really there is nothing better than peoples experiences of products and their opinions which is why I am asking so many questions so that i get it right for them