Thread: New Hammy?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 10:37 PM  
September
Hamster Addict

Default New Hammy?

So a friend adopted a syrian who turned out to be pregnant, and now she has three babies to rehome (if everything goes okay while they're growing up, that is.) I messaged her today showing interest in getting one, and she has a little boy who hasn't been claimed.

I'm just really nervous, since the last time I got a baby syrian ended so well, ya know. I'm sure this time would be different, coming from a place I know is disease free, but I can't help but be nervous.

Also, I just heard from my uncle tonight, who has been taking care of a bunny I posted a thread about wanting to rescue, asking if we'd take her. I'm really still very foggy on how that's going and whether or not we'll get her. But probably.

I still have the 40g aquarium, and a few toys and such. So it's not like it would be a lot of money start up cost to get him. And I do have experience with syrians, so there's that. And I've been looking into getting a new hamster; Admittedly, a robo hamster, but I like syrians just as much as robos.

So basically, what I'm wanting to know is, would you get him if you were me?