View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 06:40 AM  
Scampi16
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Questions on Raising a puppy

As with owning any pet, costs can be unpredictable dependant on the dogs overall health during it's life and of course how long it will live for, but owning a dog can be very rewarding as they are very loving, funny and faithful pets. A puppy needs lots of time, attention, training and patience. Vet costs are the most unpredictable part of any associated costs but can also be the most exspensive part of owning a dog (or any other pet). the things you mainly have to think of with cost is of course their food, annual vet health check & jabs (plus first sets of jabs as a puppy which cost more than the annual booster, my dogs annual booster is £20), worming every 3 months, cost of neutering (dependant on gender and size of dog, small female for me £110 plus aftercare costs), flea treatments as nes, toys, insurance, paying for boarding kennals if you go on holiday plus any other unforeseen costs.
But as I said before a dog makes a wonderful faithful pet that gives just as much love back as you give to them.
Scampi16 is offline   Reply With Quote