View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 04:18 AM  
paula_dolphins
Hamster Pup

Talking Re: Crumble & Peach's babies born 8/11/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post
Oh my goodness, they are so cute! I really love robo babies at this stage, they look like silly fuzzy peanuts with really long legs. I've also had an all girl litter recently, sometimes reality just doesn't conform to theoretical possibility.
Ah that's good to know that I'm not the only one with a single sex litter, I was like what are the chances, seeing as I thought Crumble (the dad) could potentially live with his sons and Peach could live with her daughters! instead poor Crumble is still on his lonesome and Peach has to contend with all 5 daughters! they are adorable and yeah their heads and legs look too big for them, I like your description of fuzzy peanuts lol now just to think of names for them all, The smallest is named custard and i'm thinking apple for 1 just 3 more names to come up with! although I can't really tell them apart yet lol
10 Russian Dwarfs: Gale, Snowy, Patch, Nibbles, Pickle, Toffee, Buttercup, Berry, Mocha & Cookie. 4 Chinese: Dash, Lightening, Thunder & Lillie. 7 Roborovski's: Peach, Crumble & 5 babies. Also: 2 rabbits, 3 guinea pigs & many fish!!!
Always in my heart: Dusky, Miles, Cassie, Saphee, Lexie, Bonnie, Terra, Athena and Misty
paula_dolphins is offline   Reply With Quote