View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:45 PM  
mitsykitty
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Hamster randomly started sneezing and unknown bald patch.

I can't do that her mother was my hamster, she was pregnant when I got her. I think I forgot to add that part. Also the pet store gets their pets from all kinds of places including people that drops their pets off there. So they don't get checked at all before going into the shop for sale. We had taken guinea pigs to them that we couldn't home and they put them straight in the cages with other piggies with out even doing medical checks on them or to see if they had any bugs. Even thought they didn't buy you would think that would be a rule.

The only pet store near here that I know has a vet if pet smart but I am pretty sure the only animals their vet sees is ones that come from petsmart. I might have to look into that.

Also I have had hamsters sense I was 4 and this is the first hamster to ever have a health problem. So I didn't think of having a vet for them also I am 17 and don't have a job I am currently making hammocks and selling them in my area to have enough to pay for my rat food. The rat food is to expensive for them to buy apparently.

If you had any advice on how to look for anything to do with the hair loss that would be great she hasn't sneezed at all today so I think she must of got something up her nose.
mitsykitty is offline   Reply With Quote